Sunday, November 1, 2015

Dimensional Analysis Test

Oh boy... where to start.

...This test was bad. First, I was working on so much AP Lang work that I didn't get ample time to study or review for it. 

Then, I show up to second hour, the bell rings, and I realize that I left my calculator in my locker .

I didn't think to ask Hamming to borrow one of his.

Following these events, I proceeded to take the test solving problems by hand and basically guessing answers based on how close they were to my answer... not a good strategy. I wish I could redo these past two weeks of school. School is really wearing me down.

Here are some links that I should have visited but I didn't...




2 comments:

  1. I agree that school has been tougher these past two weeks. I myself have had strep since Monday and just am now starting to notice how much harder this year is than the previous ones. My suggestion is to take naps whenever you can find time instead of hanging out with friends or watching tv. It resets your mind in a way and you have enough energy to get all of that nights work completed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the links, they were very helpful. Also I completely agree with you on the test, I worried about some other tests as well.

    ReplyDelete